Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

nature poem

My nature poem



Wind blows,fresh air sets the   scene

Bird sound burros Animals speak as loud as roaring cars on  a public highway on the school holidays. It makes me smile when I hear birds  high up above me . It makes me wonder what I would do if I was a bird. Ask yourself that question and see where it takes you. The water is  as refreshing as could be.

Sun shines, golden sand glows. All flowers come out of their shells. The air smells like the best air freshener but better. Trees bloom with red,orange & golden colours and bark as rough as guts but when you flip it over it's as smooth as glass.

Cold air fills the house.

Fires roaring with flame trying to warm up the house winter clothes piled on and cosy blankets.

Some places with piles of snow, car windshields with thick layers of ice. Warm food is the best thing ever, very rarely getting warm days. Almost finished 12 series on Netflix. Ready for it to be  again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment